FLED Group exists to empower people and to create opportunities for them to improve their lives in sustainable ways. Having existed since 1995, we have built critical institutional knowledge that we are using to transforms peoples’ lives. That is why we adopt an entrepreneurial attitude to our social mission. This social mission is about people-benefit and not about bottom line.
There are five reasons you should consider Partnering with us to continue our work.
- Your money goes directly to what it is meant for– We put resources where they are meant and keep track of our supporters.
- Accountability is built into our model– We are answerable to our partners and supporters. All monies donated to are accounted for regarding beneficiaries and projects executed with them. We are open to scrutiny.
- We are unique and focused – We are different, focused and deliberate in our work. We approach our work from a multi-disciplinary perspective. We deploy the best available technology to engage our constituents and to lobby and advocate on issues connected to our mandate.
- We win Together - It’s all about us. When you partner with us, we win together. With your permission, we shall mention you and your organisation as one of our key partners . This gives you leverage. We win together when a life gets life lifted and transformed through your support of our work, as some is trained in life skills, seed money is given to someone to start a business. That’s how we win with you.
- People and Opportunities- This is what FLED stands for. It’s about building lives and empowering people to live out their dreams. This is the sweet spirit that drives our work. We invite you to share in this sweetness through your partnership!
Our Primary Focus now is to Build Abuja Leadership and to provide Online Courses to our teeming constituents. That is one of the reason we have launched a N4.5billion naira Institutional Development Fund - IDF. It's a vision - FLED VISION 2025 – 10 GOALS:
Here is how to Partner with us on N4.5b INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND (IDF-2025)
This fund will enable us to carry out the following projects between 2019 and 2025:
- Complete the Institute’s Permanent Campus in Abuja with the following features:
- 30-Lecture/Seminar rooms facility with capacities between 25 to 50 each
- A 1000 - capacity auditorium and two 150-capacity halls
- Administrative block with e-library
- A 100-room lodging facility with restaurant
- Transform the Institute into a full-fledged University offering Graduate Leadership Programmes.
- Establish the Institute’s Out-station Campuses in the following cities in Nigeria: Lagos, Kaduna, Gombe, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Makurdi.
- Graduate 3,500 Professional Leaders and Fellows from Public and Private Sectors through our specialised professional leadership training programmes.
- Certify 700 Leadership Trainers and Facilitators through the Leadership Trainers Certification Course (LTCC).
- Train 50, 000 College Prefects and 5, 000 youth leaders including Students Union Leaders through the Leadership Skills Enhancement Course (LESEC).
- Train 3,000 Young Entrepreneurial leaders through the Entrepreneurial Leadership Skills Enhancement Course (ELSE-C).
- Engage 1000 Mentors to provide Mentoring support to 5,000 Emerging Leaders through Fled Mentoring Programme (FMP) and Leadership Discovery for Women (LD4W) Programme.
- Induct 30, 000 new Members into the Institute as Transformation Leaders through our Continuing Professional Leadership Education Programmmes.
- Publish more books on leadership and governance to deepen professional knowledge on leadership, strengthen the quest for transformational leadership and Social accountability.
Ways to donate
Online: You can make a quick one-off donation or set-up regular giving to any of the options.
Direct Bank Donation:
You can send your Partnership support to this account:
Name: Fled International Leadership Institute Ltd/Gte
A/C No: 002-844-3679. Guaranty Trust Bank
Your donation will be duly acknowledged.
Thank you so much
You can donate directly into the Bank using our details and come to this site to register your donation.
Make a donation here.
If you require more information about IDF-2025, please contact
Suite 35, Citi Centa Plaza, Karu District, Abuja
Tel: 0803 326 1363, 0708 015 7176