With funding support, we would do more in the following areas
- Conduct professional skills development for teachers to enhance quality teaching and learning particularly in the area of classroom management
- Strengthen board governance of School-based Management Committees (SBMC)
- Conduct leadership training for college prefects, students’ union leaders and leaders of women and youth organizations.
- Conduct entrepreneurship skills training for women and youth special focus on ICT supported with micro credit facilitation.
- Promote positive lifestyle among young people through sexual abstinence training, drugs and substances abuse prevention programmes, and HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention campaigns.
- Promote civic and citizenship education among women and youths
- Mobilize women and youths for political participation
- Mobilize women and youth for environmental conservation and community development.
- Hold regular Mentoring Programmes for Women and Youths