Help us to Complete the Abuja Leadership City
VISION 2025 – 10 GOALS
N4.5b INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND (IDF-2025)
This year, 2019, Fled International Leadership Institute marks 20 years of operations. The Institute is a Member of the FLED GROUP. As part of our Strategic Plan to consolidate and expand our operations in Nigeria, we have launched a N4.5b INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND (IDF-2025).
This fund will enable us to carry out the following projects between 2019 and 2025:
- Complete the Institute’s Permanent Campus in Abuja with the following features:
- 30-Lecture/Seminar rooms facility with capacities between 25 to 50 each
- A 1000 – capacity auditorium and two 150-capacity halls
- Administrative block with e-library
- A 100-room lodging facility with restaurant
- Transform the Institute into a full-fledged University offering Graduate Leadership Programmes.
- Establish the Institute’s Out-station Campuses in the following cities in Nigeria: Lagos, Kaduna, Gombe, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Makurdi.
- Graduate 3,500 Professional Leaders and Fellows from Public and Private Sectors through our specialised professional leadership training programmes.
- Certify 700 Leadership Trainers and Facilitators through the Leadership Trainers Certification Course (LTCC).
- Train 50, 000 College Prefects and 5, 000 youth leaders including Students Union Leaders through the Leadership Skills Enhancement Course (LESEC).
- Train 3,000 Young Entrepreneurial leaders through the Entrepreneurial Leadership Skills Enhancement Course (ELSE-C).
- Engage 1000 Mentors to provide Mentoring support to 5,000 Emerging Leaders through Fled Mentoring Programme (FMP) and Leadership Discovery for Women (LD4W) Programme.
- Induct 30, 000 new Members into the Institute as Transformation Leaders through our Continuing Professional Leadership Education Programmmes.
- Publish more books on leadership and governance to deepen professional knowledge on leadership, strengthen the quest for transformational leadership and Social accountability.
To make financial support, pay into this account:
Name: Fled International Leadership Institute Ltd/Gte
A/C No: 002-844-3679. Guaranty Trust Bank
All payments will be duly acknowledged
If you require further information, about IDF-2025, please contact
Suite 35, Citi Centa Plaza, Karu District, Abuja
Tel: 0803 326 1363, 0708 015 7176