The work of the foundation is organized into three main thematic clusters:
- Promoting Leadership & Good Governance
We believe that Good Governance can be enhanced when the leadership and citizenship competencies of women and youth are enhanced. Therefore;
- We provide adult learning opportunities for women and youths
- We host mentoring programme for women and youths
- We mobilize women and youths for political participation and community development
- We conduct voter education, civic and citizenship education among women and youths
- Promoting Enterprise & Livelihood
We consider the promotion of private enterprise among women and youth as key to addressing poverty and livelihood challenges preventing them from contributing effectively to economic development. Therefore;
- We conduct entrepreneurship training programmes for women and youths and support them to set up small scale private enterprises.
- We engage in livelihood enhancement programme for women and their families
- We facilitate formation of Cooperative Societies for women and youths business owners.
- Facilitating access to education and building capacity of teachers
Education should be the centre of all development initiatives. Access to quality basic education is a fundamental human right. Therefore;
- We campaign for universal access to education at primary and secondary levels
- We engage in advocacy on education to key government officials and institutions, parliamentarians, and relevant development agencies
- We support professional skills development programmes for teachers to enhance quality teaching and learning particularly in classroom management
- We strengthen board governance in School-Based Management Committees (SBMC) in primary and secondary schools through training.