March as we Match Forward
Greetings to you as we match into the month of March. It’s by the mercy of God that we are counted among the living. We don’t take this granted.
Today, March 1st, we begin countdown to the 27th Anniversary celebrations of FLED.
If you recall, Foundation for Leadership & Education Development – FLED – was born on Easter Monday April 17,1995 in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Since then, FLED as an NGO, has grown an branched out into other organizations, including FLED International Leadership Institute.
To mark this anniversary, we have a number of activities lined from now on to April 30th.
1. We are hosting a nation wide leadership inductions into FLED Institute in ten cities across the country which runs from April 5-30. Details here: https://flededu.org/membership
2. We are hosting Africa Conference of Students Leaders in Abuja – April 24-30. Details here: https://flededu.org/casl
3. We are working on a special documentary to capture some of the landmarks in the life of FLED over this past 27 years.
4. We are also planning to publish a commemorative edition of *Future World Magazine* in April.
5. We shall be unveiling our new corporate brand on April 30th.
6. We shall sow special *Ankara cloth* to be used by us and during our Inductions during this period. The cloth type will be posted here. Each one of us is expected to order the Ankara and begin to saw ahead of time.
7. We shall be hosting a two-day charity Golf tournament, April 22-23 in Abuja.
What do we want you to do?
Because you are associated with FLED, we request you to kindly support this special anniversary celebrations .
We ask you to do one or all of the following with us:
1. Record a short video, not more 2 minutes, to share your experience/relationship with FLED and your expectations of us in the future. You can share your video via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send a paid-for good will message from your organization/company or a simple corporate advert that will be published in the Magazine.
Full page:. N150,000
Half page: N100,000
Quarter page: N60,000
3. Support the hosting of a two-day charity Golf tournament.
4. Donate and invite your friends make generous financial donation in support of our work.
You make your donation via https://fledgroup.org.ng/gifts
We expect all videos, goodwill messages and other supports to reach us latest March 31. This is to help our planning.
All financial supports should be sent via this account:
Foundation for Leadership & Education Development.
*Appreciation to our supporters* .
We shall be appreciating all our supporters at a public event in Abuja on November 12 at the *Annual National People Power Conference* organized by FLED Institute
We thank you for standing with us these past years. We can only get better.
If you have further clarifications, please call/WhatsApp:+2347080157176.
Thank you and God bless!
Joseph C. Ibekwe