- Organized annual Leadership Skills Enhancement Course (LESEC) for more than 5000 prefects in several schools from Lagos, Ogun, and FCT since 1998, with a leadership training curriculum we developed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education on the recommendation of the Nigerian Educational Research & Development Council (NERDC). The Training curriculum has already been published in book form entitled: College Prefects are Leaders. The training courses were funded by internally generated revenue and the respective School Principals.
- Organized Inter-collegiate Public Speaking Contests (IPSC) for about 20 secondary schools in Lagos and Ogun States in 2005 and 2006 with more than 250 students participating. Funded by our private partners and the participating schools
- Organized annual Pre-Campus Life Programme (PLP) for more than 600 SS3 Students in 3 schools (Atlantic Hall School, Global International College & Dansol High School) in Lagos State (2002 – 2003), to prepare them for challenges of independent life on campus. Funded by our private partners and the benefiting schools
- Held Responsible Lifestyle Programme (RLP) for 2 schools (Dansol High School & Atlantic Hall School) in Lagos State (2001- 2002) to teach them sexual abstinence skills and HIV/AIDS. Funded by our private partners and the benefiting schools
- Trained more than 150 youths through the annual 4-week Summer Leadership Academy for Youths in Abuja (2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012), featuring leadership training, computer & IT skills, Public speaking, & volunteer engagement.
Funded by our Board and private partners
- Hosted annual Clean Up the World Campaign in Lagos State, mobilizing more than 5000 volunteers to participate in local cleanup activities (1998- 2002). Funded by the Clean Up the World Pty, Australia; Australian High Commission in Nigeria; Lagos State Waste Management Authority (LAWMA), Kosofe & Muchin Local Government Councils, Lagos State.
- Conducted Professional Skills Development Programme for more than 500 teachers in Lagos, Ogun and Nasarawa States, and FCT since 2000. Jointly funded by our private partners and the benefiting schools.
- Trained more than 150 secondary school students in an Environmental Leadership Programme (ELP) for Secondary Students in Lagos State (1996-1998) which taught them principles of environmental sustainability and conservation with emphasis of the 3Rs of waste management. Funded by Nestle Foods Nigeria Plc, West Africa Milk Company Plc, and our private partners.
- Graduated more than 200 Secondary Students from different Schools in Lagos State through the One-year Global Citizenship & Leadership Programme (GCLP)
(1999 –2004). Funded by our private partners and the participating schools
- More than 750 youths have participated in our regular Fled Mentoring Programme (FMP) for Youths since year 2000. Funded by our Board and private partners.
- FLED facilitated the hosting of the National Youth and Peace building Programme for Youths and Students leaders from tertiary institutions in Nigeria (2006 –2008), for the Federal Ministry of Youth Development, Abuja during which period, FLED conducted leadership training sessions for students’ union leaders from different tertiary institutions in Nigeria, at different locations nationwide. Funded by Millennium Development Goals Office (MDGs) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- FLED Consulted for the Federal Ministry of Youth Development in preparing draft operational Guidelines for the National Youth Parliament, as well as organizing Annual National Youth Week (2008 - 2010). Funded by the Federal Ministry of Youth Development, Abuja.
- Engaged in Third-Party External Implementation Status Report (EISR) Monitoring of World Bank Supported projects in Nigeria with specific emphasis on Malaria Booster Project in Akwa Ibom State (2011). Funded by the Civil Society Social Development Fund of the World Bank.
- FLED Consulted for the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs & Social Development in hosting 2008 National Children’s Holiday Programme in Abuja. Funded by the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs & Social Development.
- FLED participated in the nationwide validation exercise of New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) under the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) Nov. 2007 – Nov. 2008. Funded by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of Secretary to the Government of the Federation.
- FLED was engaged by the Federal Ministry of Youth Development to facilitate a Capacity Building Course for Executives of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (May 2008). Funded by the Federal Ministry of Youth Development, Abuja.